Tuesday 20 January 2015

Caroline's set review

Hi guys,

Today I am going to be reviewing AG's Caroline set. So lets get started! 
The Caroline doll is really pretty, and I think I am definitely going to buy her! I like her long blonde hair, and the soft curls it goes into. Her outfit is quite nice, I like how its pale pink and has the little designs around the waist and the ribbon on the bottom. I also like how the sleeves and the neckline ruffle! Her pink shoes are really pretty and so are the socks! I overall really like the doll and her outfit so am definitely going to save up for her! 
I think Caroline's Party Gown is so cute, and definitely worth the $36! I like how its light blue, and doesn't have pink in it like the rest of her outfits. The ruffle around her neckline is cute, and I like the white gloves + white lace around the bottom of the dress. Her dark blue shoes are very cute, and the socks are pretty as well! 
Caroline's Nightgown is so cute, and is a good price for $24! I like the blue ribbon how it goes in and out of the gown until it goes to the bottom, and on one side finished into a bow! The little flower design is cute, and the lace around the neckline makes it unique! Her blue shoes are nice, and they have little blue bows on them! Overall I really like this outfit and am going to save up for it! 
I like Caroline's Work Dress, and is a good price for $32! I like the green design, and it has a little bit of pink at the bottom and at the top! I like the little dark green bow, and the little pink + white pattern in the middle with the buttons! Her bonnet is nice, and has pink ribbon on top and ties together with a piece of white ribbon in a little bow! The brown boots are cute too! Overall I really like this outfit, and am definitely going to save up for it!
I like Caroline's Travel Outfit, and is definitely worth $28! I like how its pink and dark pink with a little bit of red, and has the beautiful flower pattern all over the dress. The little slits around her neckline are cute, and the little red belt around her waist! Her red boots are nice and I like the little white pants underneath. Overall I really like this outfit and am definitely going to save up for it! 
I like Caroline's Spencer & Hat, but I think its a little overpriced for $24! I like how on the jacket the sleeves are a bit poofy, and how it has little buttons where you would close it! And I like how the sleeves are a bit shorter and not too long. I like her little hat how it has a ribbon that goes into a bow, and seals with a little white bow! Overall I really like this outfit and am definitely going to save up for it! 
I like Caroline's Holiday Gown, and its a good price for $36! I like how its purple and has the ruffles around the neckline and sleeves. The design on the dress is cute, and I like the little ribbon with a charm on it around the waist! Her white gloves are cute, and they make the outfit very complete! I like the shoes, how they are purple and have little bows on the and the little pants and socks/stockings! Overall I really like this outfit and am definitely going to save up for it! 
I like Caroline's Winter Coat & Ice Skating Set, and like how the price is $22-$54! I like how its dark blue and not pink like most of her outfits, and her little blue had that has fur around it! Her coat is nice and I like how it has the little buttons and leather to make it more realistic! I like her brown gloves, they look very comfy and the little white underdress! Her skates are nice as well and look very realistic! Overall I really like this outfit, and am definitely going to save up for it!
I like Caroline's Birthday Dress, and how its now $18 for when it was $28 (for a limited time only). I like how its pale blue and has the beautiful white details on it! And I like the pale blue ribbon that goes around her waist that looks like a belt! Her underdress and pants are nice, and the shoes are so pretty! Overall I really like this outfit, and am definitely going to save up for it! 
I really like Caroline's Table & Treats Set, but I think its a little overpriced for $150! I like the design on the table cover and the blue ruffles that go around the table! I like the little cookies with jelly centres, the little muffins, the fancy cakes, cream puffs and bowl of fruit! I like the bowls and the pattern they have and also the little serving bowl thingy with the spoon! (lol I said thingy). Overall I really like this set, and might buy it but for the meantime I think I might make it! 
I really like Caroline's Bed & Bedding, but I think its a little overpriced for $125! I really like how it has the spotty lace at the top of the bed, and the wood looks really nice with it! Her bedding is a bit boring though, but I guess its ok. I really do like the flower pattern on the bedspread though. Overall I think this is a good set, and I am going to save up for it! 
I like Caroline's Table & Chairs, and I like how now its $91 instead of $140 (limited time only)! I really like the blue design on the chairs and the patterns of the wood! I like how the table is simple but elegant! Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
I really like Caroline's Accessories, but I think its a little overpriced  for $24! I like the bonnet, how around the edge its pink, and has the little flowers and grey ribbon around it and to tie it up! I like her little purse and the design on the bag! Her little wooden top is really cute and I like the little green and white stripes on it. Overall I really like this outfit and am going to save up for it! 
I like Caroline's Hairstyling set, but I think its a bit overpriced for $18! I like her little faux hairpiece and it has pearls on it! And I like her little comb that is in the shape of a sea shell! Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
I love Caroline's cat Inkpot and think it's so adorable, and is the perfect price for $22! I like his big green eyes, that make him very unique! His body is very plush, and I love the little white patch on his tummy! Overall I really like this pet and am going to save up for it! 
I really like Caroline's Travel Basket, but I think its a bit overpriced for $32! I like her little gingerbread cakes and the apples. Her little cloth napkin is cute and the map of lake ontario! I love the design of the little basket it is so cute! Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
I really like Caroline's Calf Garnet, but I think she is a little bit overpriced for $28! I like her red fur, that makes her different from the other pets and unique! I like the little lead she has, and her big black eyes! Overall I really like this pet and am going to save up for it! 
Caroline's Mini Doll is just so cute, and is a good price for $25! I like how she looks exactly the same as Caroline in a mini version! I am definitely going to get these for my dolls! Overall I really like this doll, and am definitely going to save up for it! 
I really like Caroline's Party Set, but it is too expensive for $68! I really like the applesauce cake, and the lace napkins! I like the silver cutlery and the plates too! I especially love the wild flowers in the bouquet, the pitcher and the cups! Overall I really like this set but I think I will make it at home! 

Well, thats all of Carolines Set! I really like this set and Caroline! I especially love her style! I hope you like Caroline's set and have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment