Thursday 22 January 2015

Josefina's Set Review

Hi guys,

Today I am going to be reviewing AG's Josefina and set! So lets get started!
The Josefina doll is really pretty, but I don't think I am going to be buying her anytime soon! I like her long black hair. Her outfit is nice, and I like how its different patterns where the dress goes out! I also like how its white at the top and then has a jean blue belt! Her brown shoes are pretty and so is the flower in her hair! Overall I really like Josefina but I don't think I am going to get her soon. 
I like Josefina's Night Shift, and it's the perfect price for $24! I like how its simple, and I like the little red bow! Overall this outfit is really simple, but I don't think I will buy it anytime soon.
I really like Josefina's Feast Outfit, and it's cheap for $32! I like the ruffles on the sleeves, and on the neckline! The orange belt adds a touch of colour to the outfit! I love the turquoise pattern on the bottom, it really makes this outfit unique! And I like the aqua shoes! Overall, I really like this set, and am going to save up for it!
I like Josefina's Summer Outfit, and its a great price for $28. I really like the orange and white checkered package, and her little brown vest! I like her straw hat, and her brown shoes! Overall this is a really nice outfit, and I am definitely going to buy it! 
I really like Josefina's Holiday Outfit, and its a good price for $32! I like the gold design on her dress, and the little ribbon for a belt that ties into a bow! Her hair piece is cute, but I think its a little bit to big for the dolls head. I like her little black shoes, and socks! Overall I really like this outfit, but I don't think I am going to buy it anytime soon. 
I don't like this outfit, but I think its cheap for $28! I like the black jacket, and the grey boots! Overall its a really nice outfit, but I don't think I am going to buy it anytime soon.
I really like Josefina's Fiesta Dress, and its the perfect price for $32! I like the pattern on the dress, and the brown flowers on the side that are so cute! The little flowers in the corner are cute, and I like the black bow! Overall I really like this outfit, and am going to save up for it! 
I really like Josefina's Accessories, but I think its a bit expensive for $24! I really like her wrap, and her little satchel! I also like the gold necklace, embroidered hankie and the little coin! Overall I really like this outfit, and I am definitely going to save up for this! 
I really like Josefina's Goat Sombrita, and is a good price for $20! I really like her black and white fur, her yellow eyes and the little bell around the neck! Overall I really like this pet, and am going to save up for it! 
I really like Josefina's Heirlooms, and its a good price for $18! I really like the yellow shawl with embroidered flowers on it, black lace fan and a necklace with gold pendant on it! Overall I really like this set and am saving up for it! 

Well, thats all of Josefina's Set! I really like this set! I hope you like Josefina's Set and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment