Friday 6 March 2015

Rebecca's Set Review

Hi guys,

Today I am going to review Rebecca's Set! Rebecca is one of my faves and I can't wait to review her! So lets get started! 
I love Rebecca, and I am definitely going to buy her! I like her soft brown curls, and the gold hair clip to hold her soft curls up! I love the purple outfit, and the purple bow makes it unique. Her black stockings are cute, and so are her purple little boots. Overall, I really like this doll and am going to save up for her! How about you? 
I love Rebecca's Movie Dress, but it is a bit expensive for $36! I like the pale pink hat with the flowers on it, and the flowers look so realistic. I love the dress, at the top it is pale pink and around the neckline there are ruffles, the little belt sash is cute with the pink & green and the flower attached to it, and the bottom dress bit is a dark pink and it has fancy designs on it! I really like her white shoes as well, they are so cute with the outfit. Overall I really like this outfit and am going to save up for it! 
I like Rebecca's Costume Set, but way to expensive for $100! I like this set, but I am definitely not buying it! 
I love Rebecca's Pajamas, and they are a good price for $24! I like the little light blue ribbon to put in her hair, it is so adorable and makes the outfit unique. Her top is so cute, I like the little scallops on the edge of the sleeves and the neckline, the little light blue ribbon and the little ruffles at the bottom of the top! I love her pants, they are so cute how they are scalloped at the ankles and have light blue bows. Overall I really love this outfit and am going to save up for it! 
Rebecca's Holiday Outfit is so cute, and a good price for $34! I love her headband that has purple rosettes on it. I love the dress, it is so cute and the belt has a little wreath on it, and the folds at the top of the dress and the tiered skirt are so cute! I like the white stockings and the black shoes, the make the outfit complete. Overall I really like this outfit and am going to save up or it! 
I love Rebecca's Robe and Slippers, they are a good price for $24! I love the light blue robe, it is so cute with the ribbon around the folds and edges and the buttons to help tie it up are so cute and I love the swirly design on it. Her slippers are so cute as well, how they are white with blue trim and a blue pom pom on each toe. Overall I really like this outfit and am going to save up for it! 
I love Rebecca's Bed and Bedding, but it is a bit expensive for $125! I love the light pink bars to make a nice pattern and are the shape of the bed, and the gold little circles on it! Her bedding is so cute as well, and the ruffles are cute and the pillow as well that is round with a little tassel on it. Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
I love Rebecca's Sideboard, but its a bit expensive for $130! I like how the wood is carved to make it look olden dayish, and it is styled to look like it was make in her era! The draws and cupboards open up, so they can actually store some real things inside of it. Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
I love Rebecca's Accessories, but they are a bit pricy for $24! I love the purple hat, with the little bow on it with a diamante inside of it. I love the little purse, the purple is so cute and is velvet! The little necklace is so cute, and the gem in it is so cute. Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
Rebecca's Hairstyling Set is so cute, and a perfect price for $20! I love the purple bow that has sparkles sewn into it, it will look so cute in Rebecca's hair. I love the curling iron, it is so realistic and actually opens and closes! The jewelled comb is so cute, and is the perfect addition to this set. Overall I really like this set, and am going to save up for it! 
Rebecca's Kittens are so cute, and are a perfect price for $22! I love the brown and white one, its eyes are so cute and its just adorable. I also love the white one, its eyes are so cute and it looks so adorable too! Overall I really like this set and am going to save up for it! 
I love Rebecca's Stage Makeup, it is so cute and a good price for $28! I love the little blush brush and all the makeup looks so real. It also has a little red case to keep everything in it! I also love the little booklet that she keeps to remember her starring role. Overall I really love this set and am going to save up for it!
Rebecca's Mini Doll is so cute, and its a good price for $25! I love how it looks exactly like Rebecca but in a mini size! Overall I really like this doll and am going to save up for it! 

Well thats all guys, my friend is getting Rebecca and I can't wait to see her! I love her set though the colour purple suits her so well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment