Thursday 9 April 2015

Shopping #2

Hi guys,

Today I am going to share with you what I got when I went shopping the other week! Here we go! 


This cat plush is from the movie home, and we decided to call it Ginger! 

This FROZEN chest is quite big, and has a lot of space to put doll shoes and other bits and bobs. 
These chocolates for Easter were perfectly doll sized and delicious too! 
These decoration eggs, that I took the metal off to decorate the doll room for Easter. 
This Easter egg basket that I put all the yummy Easter eggs in to surprise Grace! 
These mini Easter bunny's were the perfect size for Grace, and yummy too! 
Mini kinder surprise eggs were the perfect size, and really really yummy too! 

This hair clip was the perfect thing for Grace, and the colours are really nice too! 

These macaroons are the perfect size, and are great for Grace's bakery! 

These ice-creams are the perfect size, and will also be good for Graces bakery! 

These cupcakes are the perfect size, and will definitely be great for Graces bakery!
This mini home figurine is perfect for Grace's room, and is so cute as well! 

This little box is the perfect size for a suitcase for Grace, and I love the design on it! 

This G is the perfect size for Grace, and the pattern on the G is colourful and Grace loves it! 
These stickers were so cute, and suited Grace so much that I put them on Grace's suitcase. 


These little chicks are so cute, and I used them to decorate the doll room! 

Well, thats it! I hope you like what I bought, and don't forget to enter the giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment