Sunday 18 January 2015

Review of AG doll Grace Thomas + Collection Part 1!

Hi guys, 

Today I am going to review AG's Grace Thomas GOTY 2015 set! 
So lets get started!
Of course the doll is pretty cute and I just can't wait to play with her and brush her hair! (I might take the braid out I don't know lol) 
Now onto her clothes:
Graces Baking Outfit for $34 dollars, I reckon its a bit over priced! Because its only the outfit that you get if it had some of her baking accessories like her mixer and that, it would be ok. I like how her baking apron has polka dots on it and the stripy ribbon, and the little pink love heart in the corner makes it unique! Her aqua top is cute as well and I love the pink pants! And the shoes are so cute with the black bow and the aqua-turquoise colour!  I am going to save up for this because it is so cute! 
Graces PJ's are so cute and are definitely worth the $24 you pay for them! The bow is so cute, and the turquoise makes it stand out a bit, and the ruffles at the bottom of the pants are cute as well. Her little slippers are cute with the blue and how they have the little bows on them. The top also has ruffles on the top, they look very pretty and suits her well! I am definitely going to save up for this! 
Graces City Outfit is so cute! It is a little over priced for $34 but I guess the price is ok. I like how it is red and in the middle of the sweater it says love in black with a little love heart! It makes it stand out heaps! Her shorts are cute to and I like the colour of them! The shoes look nice, though they would look cute if they were red and black instead of red and pink! I love the hairband, it is red and matches her top! I overall really like this outfit and am going to save up for it because it is just so cute! 
Graces Opening-Night outfit is so cute, and I love how its pale pink instead of the aqua-turquoise the other clothes are! I reckon it is the perfect price for $38 The lace sleeves are cute, and I love how detailed all the sequins are on this dress. I like the black strip that is sewn on or stuck on (i don't know) but it looks nice anyway, the shoes are so cute, they are black and they have straps to keep the dolls foot in it! The bracelet is really cute, and the headband is a little weird because what is the pink thing that is sticking up? I like this outfit a lot and am definitely going to save up for it! 
Graces Travel Coat is just the right price for $28, and it is so cute! I love the aqua colour of it, and the black bow around her waist is cute as well! The white buttons make it look realistic, and the collar definitely makes it look unique and different to other coats. Her shoes are cute and the colour suits her coat, and the bows on the sides are cute! Once again I am definitely saving up for this outfit!

Well that was part one of review of AG doll Grace Thomas + her collection! Stay tuned for part 2! I hoped you like this series! 


No comments:

Post a Comment