Wednesday 14 January 2015

Exciting news...

Hi guys,

Guess what? I am getting the Grace Doll! I am so excited, I just can't wait! 




She looks so cute, and I LOVE her hair! I just can't wait to play with her, and brush her hair! My dad won't let me get any of the clothes and that because its to expensive, :( but a few of my mums relatives are going over there so they can go and buy the rest of her accessories and things if I ask politely and do a few chores for them! 

What do you think? Are you as excited as me?! What do you like about the new GOTY for 2015? 
I especially love her puppy, and I hope to get it as well this year! 



2 comments:

  1. I really like her too. I like her hair, her eyes, her freckles and everything! I want her and her dog. I also like all of her accessories and bakery but it is too expensive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon as well but her outfits are too cute! I can make her bakery and cart myself, your blog is amazing! 

      Delete