Saturday 10 January 2015

Liebster Award

Hi guys,
I was nominated for this award by Amaya! Thanks for nominating me!
Here are the answers to Amayas questions!

1. Pizza or Mac & Cheese?
Pizza definitely! 

2. Tablet or Book?
Tablet lol (I need to start reading more books!)

3. Shorts or Skorts?
Shorts they are more comfy! And less itchy 

4. Orange or Purple?
Purple forever! (lol)

5. Waterpark or Beach?
Beach because I love the waves + sand!

6. Kit Kat or Three Musketeers?
Well in my country we don't have 3 musketeers so I have to say Kit Kats! 

7. What is your favourite movie? 
I definitely love McKenna Shoots for the Stars! 

8. Plane or Boat?
Plane because I get sea-sick on boats lol

9. Do you like math?
Not really no but I still have to do it!

10. What would you buy with a $500 American Girl gift card? 
I would buy a doll and all of Graces clothes and some of her accessories and one of the american girl pets!

11. Boots or flops? 
I have to go with flops, but in my country we call them thongs! 

Thanks Amaya for those questions now, I nominate anyone who would like to answer these questions!: 

1. If you could have 1 American Girl for free, which one would it be?
2. Sweet or Savoury? 
3. If you had 1000 dollars to spend in the AG Store what would you get?
4. Laptop or iPad?
5. American girl or Our Generation? 
6. etsy, ebay or amazon? 
7. Los Angeles or New York? 
8. Southern or Northern Hemisphere? 
9. Coke or Pepsi?
10. Whats your favourite colour?

Those are my questions for you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment