Thursday 28 May 2015

Outfits I am getting

Hi guys,


I recently just ordered a package from American Girl, lets have a look at what I am getting!
Picture
Grace's Baking Outfit
Picture
Grace's Pajamas 
Picture
Grace's City Outfit
Picture
Grace's Opening Night Outfit 
Picture
Grace's Travel Coat 
Picture
Shimmer and Lace Party Dress
Picture
Boho Beachy Swimsuit
Picture
Lovely Leopard PJ's 
Picture
Coconut Cutie Outfit
Picture
Raspberry Glasses
Picture
Canvas Shoes
Picture
Shimmer and Shine Purse 
Picture
Starry Silver Purse
Caroline Doll
Caroline's Accessories

can't wait to get all of this amazing stuff, especially Caroline! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just at Amaya's blog and saw you comment after mine so I checked out your blog. It is good!!!! You can check to mine @
    travelwithartsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very popular... :( but it is fine

      Delete